Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Incident Management -Resolves the TTs involve/escalated either by the network fault management teams, Customer or Vendor Support Organization;
- Develops/Facilitates Root Cause Analysis documentation and reports to internal and external teams of the RCA findings;
- Established and executes preventative maintenance routines and analyzes results for proactive activities to prevent incidents;
- Play the role of Technical Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution;
- Ensure successful implementation of permanent fixes in the network by creating emergency Change Management - according to customer-defined procedures. If appropriate, participate on change review boards in order to approve planned activity;
- Provide ongoing support to Service Analysts with respect to refresher training; training on new features or technologies; lessons learned, expert trouble-shooting advice;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on issues reported by customers. Provide in depth investigation of critical escalated issues. Provide technical support to all the Service Delivery teams;
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
- Fundamentals and principles of telecommunication networks 2G and 3G;
- Fundamentals and architecture of circuit switch networks, packet core is a plus;
- Good knowledge on following protocols: MAP, ISUP, INAP, CAP;
- Good Knowledge of protocol analyzers: Nexus Netview;
- Roaming principle knowledge;
- IP protocol knowledge is a plus;
- UNIX, Linux (RHEL) knowledge and basic scripting;
- Experience on following products is required: Nokia MSS DX200, Nokia MGW DX200.