Network Analyst Professional
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Project a winning mind set
- Analytical Skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to document information
- Experience in Maintenance, Network Operations and/or Technical Support activities
- Experience in telecom technical domains
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC processes (e.g.; incident restoration, network change management, ...)
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC tools: REMEDY, NetCool, BMC, Nerve Center and other platform tools
Specific additional information
Language skills: English B2 - C1, Spanish B2-C1