SkillShop Schneider Electric, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
You don’t know exactly what kind of Skills do you need to start your career at Schneider Electric? Join their SkillShop at Angajatori de TOP Bucharest and find out directly from the company's representatives.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Schneider Electric’s technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Life is On @Schneider Electric and so is their SkillShop @Angajatori de TOP this spring.
Schneider Electric invites you to their SkillShop at Angajatori de TOP: Extend your scope to be different
Different is great with the right attitude.
Find out how to get closest to the utopic picture of the workplace of the future by investing in distinctive values, innovation and building up a SCOPE.
Get a glimpse of how it is already starting to take shape!
Speaker: Raluca Scarlat , Operations Manager
Who can participate at Schneider Electric’s SkillShop?
- fluency in English and knowledge of any other foreign language is a plus
- educational background: Foreign Language Faculty students or graduates
- international experience is a plus
When and where we will meet?
- Friday, on 23rd of March, 14:50 - 15:35, Room C (second floor)
What else you should know
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 21st of March;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.