Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The role requires
- Providing first level contact and convey resolutions to partners’ queries
- Managing emails, inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following helpdesk scripts and processes when handling different topics
- Identifying partners’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
- Update partner data and produce activity reports
- Utilize excellent partner service skills and exceed partners’ expectations; Walking an extra mile to support the partner needs
- Walk partners through problem solving process; Follow up with partners, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Ensuring timely resolution and log maintenance
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
An Electronics & Communications Engineering graduate with - understanding of IP concepts is required.
- Should have at least 4 years of Experience on the Transmission side with a strong background of IP Networks
- Knowledge on Transport Technologies including Switching, Routing, IP/MPLS systems, microwave etc.
- Knowledge on IP products from Alcatel Lucent will be an added advantage.
- Solution Designing Ability