Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
This is a leading role to support customers on various critical and technical complex tasks related to network quality, optimization, new software release and features planning and implementation.
We are searching for a technical lead/expert in pre-sales support which includes solutioning, consulting on network dimensioning, evolution and modernization strategies, provide customer and internal workshops and leading role in customer technical clarification including presentation to Customer C-level.
- Actively involve and contribute to Nokia Competence development program by sharing best practices, delivering workshop/training and sharing knowledge within NPO community.
- Build strong networking and relationship with Global/GSD experts, MBB Product Line/Network Engineering team and region/CO experts.
- Ready to support any escalation cases globally in a short notice.
- A self-starter in new technology area especially in Core domain. Can analyze, develop and implement concepts and solutions as a subject matter expert. Increase awareness of and involvement outside of own SME area. Able to distills big picture or End to End flow cross all domains. Makes decisions about and prioritizes own work
- Accountability and influence on, revenue, profitability, quality and cost. Impact term (short, medium and long)
- Flexibility and high mobility 70%, willing to travel
- At least 3-5 years experiences in CS Core, VoLTE/TAS/BGW/IMS Planning & Optimization. With good track record of solving complex technical issue and able to present good End to End/Core solution both internally and towards external Customer.
- Additional knowledge in EPC, SDM IP and/or other core domain/product Planning and Optimizations is added advantages.
- In depth knowledge in CS/VoLTE Core network architecture and call routing principle.
- In-depth knowledge in CS/VoLTE Core parameters, performance counters, network KPI, signaling/call flow and protocol.
- Experience and strong knowledge in IP, SS7/SIGTRAN, SIP, DIAMETER, DNS, INUM, PCRF/SPM, STP/MNP, SDM (HSS, DX-HLR, NT-HLR, One-NDS), planning and optimization are essential.
- Telco Cloud/Virtualization know-how is required with strong IP skill set.
- Multi-vendors Core planning and optimization experience would be added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge on E2E/EUS (Radio and Core) network performance and optimization is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge on Core service assurance performance and optimization is an added advantage.
- Experience in IP Site connectivity, IP BB/Backhaul will be added advantage.
- Switch and Router certification in CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or Juniper/ALU/Huawei’s Switch and Router Certification would be added advantage.
- Cloud certification for VMware, OpenStack and/or ALU Cloud Band would also be added advantage
- Good knowledge in Analytics, Data Science, Big Data Analysis would also be added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in multi-cultural environment and to build up good customer relations
- Strong team player, self-motivated and possesses strong commitment to excel.