This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AGYS active
View all jobs IT Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Management
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• 3 years of experience in an IT management position
• Ability to work autonomously
• Exhibits very strong customer service & service delivery mind set
• Critical thinker with good judgment and initiative
• Strong influencing skills / excellent negotiator
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated the ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics
• Self-starter's ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
• Quick learning capacity and a focus on results
• Excellent English (written, oral and presentation skills)
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
• Comfortable challenging the status quo, applies and fosters innovation.
Knowledge on below aspects is a plus:
• Experience with any of the following technologies: database (Oracle, Postgres, others), middleware/messaging (IBM WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ), application servers (IBM WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic, Jboss, Apache Tomcat)
• Windows Server and Active Directory administration experience (Windows 2012R2 preferred)
• Linux systems administration experience (RedHat/CentOS preferred)
• Linux network tools such as iptables, ngrep, traceroute, etc.
• Experience deploying infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, or other
• Experience with management/maintenance of high availability servers
• Experience with management/maintenance of mission critical services
• Experience with Jira and other Atlassian products
• VMWare, vSphere, and vCenter experience
• Data Center maintenance and management experience is a plus
• Scripting abilities
• Experience with SaaS monitoring tools through API would be a plus
• DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL – General systems-level experience
• Active Directory – General systems-level experience
• Design/architecture – experience in producing low-level designs
• Knowledge of RDP, networking and Windows services
• Develops and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, and disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision;
• Applies technologies, methods and concepts to maximize functional / operational capabilities or service delivery while optimizing the use of resources.
• Assigns work to staff, prioritize projects / initiatives; negotiates delivery date for work with requestor; removes barriers and roadblocks to ensure progress and effective execution. Actively tracks and manages service delivery SLA’s.
• Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary
• Develops innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
• Leads the IT department's operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources;
• Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors
• Ensures software licensing laws are followed
• Manages IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions;
• Manages financial aspects of the IT department working with senior leadership in order to achieve efficient purchasing decisions;
• Understands business IT requirements and adapt IT strategy, capacity and budget accordingly;
• Establishes performance goals for teams in alignment with high level department/organization goals that are within the individual’s control or influence.
• Formulates budgetary recommendations and manages according to department requirements and guidelines.
• Works closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
• Works with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for internal and external projects
• Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction
• Manages projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures, information security and control structures
• Identifies problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audits systems and assesses their outcomes
• Determines the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released