MS New Product Business Dev
Main Responsibility Area
- Managed Service is part of the Nokia’s Global Services business unit. The role is part of Managed Services Portfolio & Innovation team working in New Product Innovation.
- Working with various Nokia Teams to identify new innovative ideas to potentially include that into Managed Security Services (MSS) Offerings
- Developing new security services under managed services with all the market research, business case, investment requirements, delivery readiness, sales readiness along with all the marketing collateral
- Keeps track of emerging technologies and market trends in the field of cyber security
- Alignment with all the Business Groups and Business Lines on the potential overlaps and synergies of the solutions
- Integrate and prepare information security solutions covering security products and services; support Nokia SPS team for potential customer opportunities.
- Development of cyber-attack use cases around telecom technologies
- Pre-Sales Solution Support for Proof-of-Concept (POCs), 1st and 2nd engagements and developing the value proposition and selling proposition
- Working with Delivery Innovation team on processes’ development and tools’ readiness
- Definition of skill set, tools and processes with full delivery readiness in GSD and ramp-up of resources
- To own full individual accountability for customer interface.
- Conduct security risk assessment for Nokia customers covering different cyber-attack use cases around telecom technologies and infrastructure.
- Product Development
- Identification of opportunities for security products / services to be launched
- Preparation of blue-print, scope and deliverables of product / services including security operation center for offering remote security services to customers
- Support and coordinate product development activities including engagement with partners
- Support and coordinate execution of proof of concept
- Project planning and management
- Build product presentations for various levels – sales, customer, management, etc.
- Prepare white-papers on different topics under cyber security
- Service Offering Development
- Definition of partner/vendors’ roles, responsibilities and deliverables for various security service offerings.
- Plan for implementation of identified requirements
- Definition of quality of service parameters
- Assistance in quality control and assurance
- Preparation of pre-sales and sales material for the service offering
- Enablement of pre-sales, sales and delivery team on service offering
- Responding to Customer Requirements and RFP
- Support on qualification of RFP from security perspective
- Support on solution designing and delivery model
- Preparation of technical response and cost heads against identified opportunities
- Monitoring and tracking of RFP activities till closure and subsequent delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated capabilities on conducting security risk assessment.
- Deep understanding of security processes and capability to align them with different security standards.
- Hands-on capabilities around industry leading GRC tools like Archer, etc.
- Profound understanding of SOC (security Operations Center) processes and setup.
- Strong experience of working in conceptualizing, developing or leading large part of Security Operations Centre, backed up by references
- Strong experience and knowledge of Managed Security Services business and deep understanding of Telco Operations.
- Experience in designing security solutions and architecture along with good knowledge of security products and technologies at different layers like network, infrastructure, application, data, identity & access, processes, etc.
- Strong pre-sales experience in security
- Expert understanding of various security monitoring tools
- Good understanding evolution of telecom technologies and architecture
- Able to work at strategic and operations levels and to move between these levels with ease.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, should be able to articulate the value of product offering
- Able to effectively influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Very strong understanding of security standards and other compliance mandates like ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301, ISO27011, PCI DSS, 3GPP, NIST, COBIT 5, etc.
Hands-on experience in security operations, including some of the following:
- Security incident monitoring, analysis and remediation (SIEM functionality)
- Log correlation and management
- Security testing, audits and compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Management of Security infrastructure such as firewall, IDS/IPS, VPNs, AV, Content filters etc
- Application and infrastructure security assessments
- Analysis of event and systems logs
- Deep understanding of incident response best practices and processes
- Forensic analysis
- Intrusion detection systems
Nokia Value-Based Competencies
• Quality Orientation
• Team Player
• Learning Agility
• Planning & Organizing
• Continuous Renewal
Experience required - > 12-15 years
Education – Bachelors of Engineering/Technology /Masters Degree or Equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 LA/LI