RDC Project Manager Office
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile RDC Project Manager Office active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Set-up and maintenance of the project communication management plan including the coordination of governance meetings (internal and external); compilation, recording, distribution and follow up of project meeting agendas,
- Collateral, minutes and actions. Preparation and distribution all other project reporting as outlined in the communications plan,
- Ensuring project documents and records are created, controlled, approved and distributed in line with corporate policy and customer requirements,
- Creation and regular update of the Project Management Plan and Project Control Documentation including the issues register, risk register, change request register and milestone register against project deliverables,
- Development of the project schedule including the identification of project deliverables, milestones, constraints, inter dependencies and subsequent tracking against the project baseline,
- Managing the project resource forecasting process (people and materials). Ensuring the resource forecast is regularly updated based on project progress. Arranging training required for project staff,
- Recording and tracking change requests in the change request register and working with internal stakeholders to ensure Change Requests are followed through to closure,
- Regular update of the risks follow-up, risk register, risk mitigation plans, monitoring of risks against financials and scope of project (cost, schedule and execution),
- Participating in the cost management of the project. Assist in cost estimations, coordination of the collection of cost to complete data for preparation of the ECPLS, follow-up of unusual items charged to the project WBS, ensuring that invoicing and revenue milestones are tracked and invoices promptly raised,
- Tracking third party and subcontractor performance to ensure work required is completed to quality standards within budget. Provides input to the supplier evaluation process,
- Providing input to Local Demand Planning. Raises and Tracks the delivery of software and hardware according to the project schedule and ensures that the product is correctly received,
- Actively participates in lessons learned,
- Contract administration functions such as customer purchase order reconciliation and follow-up, OLA/OXIA processing and tracking, tracking product status and site status, customer acceptance,
- Quality activities are planned, performed and monitored during the project in line with the project quality plan and / or corporate quality guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
Knowledge of project and program management methodologies,
Microsoft tools high knowledge (excel, word),
Ability to work across boundaries,
Strong motivational and empowerment skills,
Excellent communication and presentation abilities,
Relationship management skills,
Able to work in multicultural environment and thinking globally,
Able to work in cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment,
Fluent in English (both written and speaking),
Second language skills will be a plus: German, Italian, Spanish or French .