Software Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Software Implementation Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Who you are:
• Technical university (Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies)
• Fluent in English
• Good IT understanding and knowledge: SQL language,working with XML messages, basic scripting (vbs, bat), great analytics skills, basic knowledge on programming, mathematics and algorithms
• Passionate about technologies and focused on growing a career in IT field
• Able to learn fast, reliable, motivated and ambitious
• Willing to travel, also outside Romania
• Strong communication skills
• Good humored
• Analyze and understand business requirements of the customer
• Propose technical solutions in order to meet customer needs
• Write internal and external documentation, create and update action lists
• Configure technical solution – work with SQL, XML / XSL, SQL Reporting, internal tools, etc.
• Organize workshops and trainings for customers
• Support users during and after Go-Live, until the project is transferred to the global support team
• Responsible, along with the Project Manager, for the entire implementation process.
What we offer
A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions and to evolve initiatives
Opportunities to work on your own development
Cool working environment with different relaxation activities, flexible working schedule and nice social events
A competitive salary package, which will grow with your career
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.