Software Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Software Implementation Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
Who you are:
• Technical university (Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies)
• Fluent in English
• Good IT understanding and knowledge: SQL language,working with XML messages, basic scripting (vbs, bat), great analytics skills, basic knowledge on programming, mathematics and algorithms
• Passionate about technologies and focused on growing a career in IT field
• Able to learn fast, reliable, motivated and ambitious
• Willing to travel, also outside Romania
• Strong communication skills
• Good humored
• Analyze and understand business requirements of the customer
• Propose technical solutions in order to meet customer needs
• Write internal and external documentation, create and update action lists
• Configure technical solution – work with SQL, XML / XSL, SQL Reporting, internal tools, etc.
• Organize workshops and trainings for customers
• Support users during and after Go-Live, until the project is transferred to the global support team
• Responsible, along with the Project Manager, for the entire implementation process.
What we offer
A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions and to evolve initiatives
Opportunities to work on your own development
Cool working environment with different relaxation activities, flexible working schedule and nice social events
A competitive salary package, which will grow with your career
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.