Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
Three (3)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
Strong Excel skills.
SAP experience or other ERP system application.
Good analytical skills.
Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Support the day to day accounting requirements
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!