Internship New Product Launch (Tire)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship New Product Launch (Tire) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Assists in structured problem solving tasks/projects for industrialization challenges in the plant;
* Execute industrialization activities of new and experimental materials, products and processes;
* Ensure that internal KPIs are met on a consistent basis and initiate structured problem solving tasks in case of deviations;
* Promote teamwork and efficient distribution of tasks within the business team concept within the plant organization;
* Build up a thorough understanding of R&D processes within the plant organization;
* Promote new technologies tire sizes and products within the plant;
* Is involved in Value Leadership measures to improve the direct material and process costs according to plant objectives;
* Offers support in projects related to industrialization and continuous improvement;
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline.
* Student at a technical university;
* Advanced English level;
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
* Hands-on approach;
* Team player and people driven.
What we offer
* Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Private Health Insurance;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.