IT Project Manager for DR Testing
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
AZ Technology provides a Disaster Recovery Service to customers worldwide. More than 20 Allianz Entities with hundreds of applications will be using this offering. The IT DR Testing Manager is the central role for delivering the DR Service. He is responsible for successful planning and executing the DR Test in cooperation with entities and providers.
• Very good communication skills to both management and technical people
• Very well organized (structured) person
• Knowledge of network infrastructure – mainframe or servers
• Fundamental experience in IT Infrastructure components (especially network, open systems, firewall and access management)
• Basic experience in IT Service Continuity Management (incl. Disaster Recovery and Change, Problem and Incident Management)
• 4-5 years working experience in technical functions or as project leader (IT projects)
• Willingness for working on weekend
• Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working
• Independent working style
• Self-motivated personality;
• Accurate, reliable;
• Quick perception;
• Good organizational skills;
• Team working skills in intercultural environment;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Experience with working in international teams preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Proven Experience in IT Project Management
• E2E responsibility for Customer DR-Testing
• Primary contact for Customer and Provider
• Transfer complex DR Test requirements into a viable solution
• Coordinate DR-Tests execution
• Reporting to customer and stakeholders
o Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
o Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
o Extra Perks:
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
o Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.