Contract Manager (Fidic)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Blue Projects active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Manager (Fidic) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
- You will work as part of a dynamic and friendly team, in other words, it is important to be open minded person, team player, have a client management skills, with a focus on problem solving;
- Willing to travel and be involved in international projects;
- Economic or law background; FIDIC contracts knowledge;
- Previous exposure to large engineering and construction projects represent advantage.
· Preparing tender packages for inquiry
· Follow up with the tender inquiry completion
· Participate to commercial discussions, keeping minutes of meetings
· Ensures that the items and services are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions
· Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier
· Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformances
· Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies
· Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency
Contract Management that involves:
- Preparing contracts and other additional documents
- Monitoring contractual risk management and advising client regarding the FIDIC contract terms
- Preparing and reviewing business contracts for the purchase or sale of materials and services
- Monitor, as defined within the contract, contractors progress against the contracts specific requirements
· Manage all the requests for change orders
· Payments management as defined by specific contracts
· Cost reporting against spend curve
· Follow up with completion of contract deliveries
· Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)