Secureworks is 100% focused on cybersecurity. For nearly two decades, they’ve committed to fighting the adversaries in all their forms and ensuring that organizations like yours are protected. The company has approximately 4,4000 customers across 61 countries, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to mid-sized businesses in a variety of industries.
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone;
TechLab Secureworks: Suspicious email analysis
Do you want to recognize an e-mail through which personal data can be stolen from you or your device can be damaged? Curious about the methods that you can use to keep everything safe?Specialists from Secureworks are ready to share some insights with you and they are prepared to teach you as many things as you need to know!
Speakers: Securewoks specialists
When and where?
- On Saturday, 24th of March, 13:45-14:30;
- At Room A, on the first floor;
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 21st of March;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;
*Daca esti interesat de o cariera in Cybersecurity iti recomandam sa participi la TechLab-ul Secureworks