Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Da Vinci Engineering GmbH active
View all jobs Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Da Vinci Engineering is a German engineering service provider in the automotive industry.
Our core competences are clearly structured in the area of Hardware and Software development, Testing and Diagnostics.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or B.A. / M.S. in Linguistics / Computational Linguistics (CL) / Natural Language Processing (NLP) with specialization in Speech Processing / Speech Recognition / Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Fluency in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, bash) and tools written in C/C++
- Minimum 1 year of experience in building and tuning large vocabulary speech recognition systems
- Very Good language skills in English and the country language of the country you applied for (German, French, Italian)
Good to have:
- Experience working with standard speech recognition toolkits
- Experience working on ASR systems in multiple languages
- Experience in Data processing technologies for ASR engine, Acoustic Model (AM), Language Model (AM), Inverse-Text Normalization (ITN)
- You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of speech-related research and development activities including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development
- Our speech recognition research is typically data driven and we are particularly interested in unsupervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data
- You should be passionate about creating phenomenal products
- You will be working with other members of the R&D team on extending and improving components of our speech understanding
You can expect:
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!