Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Da Vinci Engineering is a German engineering service provider in the automotive industry.
Our core competences are clearly structured in the area of Hardware and Software development, Testing and Diagnostics.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or B.A. / M.S. in Linguistics / Computational Linguistics (CL) / Natural Language Processing (NLP) with specialization in Speech Processing / Speech Recognition / Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Fluency in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, bash) and tools written in C/C++
- Minimum 1 year of experience in building and tuning large vocabulary speech recognition systems
- Very Good language skills in English and the country language of the country you applied for (German, French, Italian)
Good to have:
- Experience working with standard speech recognition toolkits
- Experience working on ASR systems in multiple languages
- Experience in Data processing technologies for ASR engine, Acoustic Model (AM), Language Model (AM), Inverse-Text Normalization (ITN)
- You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of speech-related research and development activities including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development
- Our speech recognition research is typically data driven and we are particularly interested in unsupervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data
- You should be passionate about creating phenomenal products
- You will be working with other members of the R&D team on extending and improving components of our speech understanding
You can expect:
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!