Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Da Vinci Engineering GmbH active
View all jobs Natural Language Understanding (NLU) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Da Vinci Engineering is a German engineering service provider in the automotive industry.
Our core competences are clearly structured in the area of Hardware and Software development, Testing and Diagnostics.
- B.S. degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science or General/Applied Linguistics
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Speech Recognition
- Near Native -German or French necessary, very good English skills
- Background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- Knowledge of SW configuration management
- Knowledge of NLP or Machine Learning is preferred
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its sub fields
- Track record in designing UI systems with focus on UX
- You will be a part of team who would be a brain behind building a new voice assistance or Artificial intelligence recognition Apps (like Siri/ Cortana/ Google assistance) for one of our world class mobile customer
- Integrate the NLU engine for upgrade
- Plan and execute feature upgrade cycles
- Apply regression testing on NLU engine and understand the regression failure cases
You can expect:
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!