Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
Da Vinci Engineering is a German engineering service provider in the automotive industry.
Our core competences are clearly structured in the area of Hardware and Software development, Testing and Diagnostics.
- B.S. degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science or General/Applied Linguistics
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Speech Recognition
- Near Native -German or French necessary, very good English skills
- Background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- Knowledge of SW configuration management
- Knowledge of NLP or Machine Learning is preferred
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its sub fields
- Track record in designing UI systems with focus on UX
- You will be a part of team who would be a brain behind building a new voice assistance or Artificial intelligence recognition Apps (like Siri/ Cortana/ Google assistance) for one of our world class mobile customer
- Integrate the NLU engine for upgrade
- Plan and execute feature upgrade cycles
- Apply regression testing on NLU engine and understand the regression failure cases
You can expect:
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!