ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude;
• Excellent numerical skills and attention to details
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
• High level of proficiency in English;
• Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience with payroll software applications.
• Handle all the personnel administration for ORTEC employees;
• End to end monthly payroll processing for all employees, introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
• Collaborate with financial department by providing the necessary reports for booking the salary costs according to ORTEC group policies;
• Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
• Assisting colleagues with any queries related to the payroll processing activities;
• Provide accurate reports on headcount structure, salary costs, etc;
• Preparing various certificates required by employees;
• Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
• Process monthly payment of salaries through banking system.
What we offer
• Challenging projects, large (international)customers, ideal for learning and implementing the latest technologies
• A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions and to evolve initiatives
• Opportunities to work on your own development
• Cool working environment with different relaxation activities, flexible working schedule and nice social events
• A competitive salary package, which will grow with your career
• A nice, informal working atmosphere
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.