Technical Department - Paid Internship
Technical Department Paid Internship
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every single day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you?
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with technical background
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues
- We are looking for a medium level of Microsoft Office (Excel), because you will be responsible to process input data
- Interest in learning about processes from a manufacturing factory
- Show willingness for support and administration of the plant ramp-up
- Express initiative for learning about the latest trends in technology
- Be able to communicate and collaborate with our colleagues from different departments
What is your contribution to something big?
- Growth opportunity, joining various team projects, in order to improve your technical skills
- Have the opportunity to learn how to work in a multicultural environment
- Familiarize with the equipments and the processes from our plant
- Apply your theoretical knowledge from university in practice, being involved in production projects
- Manage tasks like, data input and data-bases up-dates, depending on what you are passionate about
- Take part to assigned trainings to enrich your career development skills
What we and your future job location offer you?
- Equal opportunities to develop your career in one of our technical department areas
- Flexible schedule between 30 to 40 hours / week (up to 5 times per week, 6-8 hours / day)
- The possibility to get data for your bachelor and / or master thesis
- Discounts at the gym subscriptions & tickets to various events
- Smart experience as extreme or relaxing activities
- Catering facilities and employee discounts
- Transportation and On-site Parking Slots