Paid Internship Program - Bosch Bucharest
What distinguishes you
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical / economics' / commercial field
- Good communication skills
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- English - good written and spoken language skills
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
Your contribution to something big
- Organizing and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in different departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Flexible schedule between 20 to 40 hours / week
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company from the private industrial sector, with approximately 360,000 associates worldwide and an annual turnover of over 49 billion euros. We operate in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Bosch Group has been present in Romania for more than 20 years and employs approximately 3,200 associates in four entities in the country. In 2015, Bosch generated consolidated sales of 272 million euros in Romania. The company’s headquarters is based in Bucharest where Bosch also has a sales office for Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building technology products. In Cluj, Bosch operates a research and development center as well as a production unit for automotive technology. A production unit for linear motion technology and one for automotive technology are located in Blaj. Furthermore, the company runs a business solutions center in Timisoara. In addition, there is a branch of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, active in the market of household appliances, also located in the country’s capital.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, in 2014, the Bosch Group invested some 5 billion Euro in research and development and applied for some 4,600 patents. The Group’s strategic goal is to deliver innovations for connected life.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.