General Ledger with French, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
We are looking for a person with:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance. Desired experience: in accounting / GL/ analysis
• Experience in Audit companies is also welcomed
• Fluency in English
• Medium level of French
• Logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to easily make connections between numbers and business aspects.
• Advanced Excel skills
• ERP systems knowledge is a plus
• Great organization skills
• Initiative and proactivity
The mission of this role is to: assist the company leader or company accounting cycle review with Group and statutory accounting matters.
Your every day responsibilities:
• Handle layout, entry, verification, control, quality and consistency of transactions and accounts within your remit.
• Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
• Check and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and make substantiated accounts available to internal customers
• Prepare or the necessary reports and activities for the month end closing
• Perform reconciliations between ledger and sub-ledger
• Perform accounting cycle reviews in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards