General Ledger with French, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs General Ledger with French, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
We are looking for a person with:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance. Desired experience: in accounting / GL/ analysis
• Experience in Audit companies is also welcomed
• Fluency in English
• Medium level of French
• Logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to easily make connections between numbers and business aspects.
• Advanced Excel skills
• ERP systems knowledge is a plus
• Great organization skills
• Initiative and proactivity
The mission of this role is to: assist the company leader or company accounting cycle review with Group and statutory accounting matters.
Your every day responsibilities:
• Handle layout, entry, verification, control, quality and consistency of transactions and accounts within your remit.
• Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
• Check and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and make substantiated accounts available to internal customers
• Prepare or the necessary reports and activities for the month end closing
• Perform reconciliations between ledger and sub-ledger
• Perform accounting cycle reviews in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards