Manual Testing Analyst - Appway
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Experience in functional / Integration/ E2E / Regression testing of applications/products, preferable web-based
- Actively participation in a Agile/Scrum team framework (including Team Meetings)
- Test Planning / Creation of scenarios based on specifications ( e.g. user stories)
- Tests execution and reporting
- Defects reporting, tracking, collaboration with Development teams for investigating / debugging issues
- Java Development Knowledge is a big plus
- Nice To have: ISTQB or similar certification for software testing
- Manually test the application – functional testing on Stories and Bugs within a SCRUM Team
- Regresion testing
- quickly understanding the newly built process End-To-End
- Get familiar with other platforms that the project is interacting with
- Document test cases for the new Stories
- Execute the documented tests
- Record defects for found issues during testing
- Maintain regression tests by improving the test cases the new functionalities
- Create test plan for available Team members
Why work with us?
•We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
•You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
•You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.