Mondial SA, parte a grupului Villeroy & Boch, grup considerat a fi unul dintre cele mai importante din domeniul producţiei de articole ceramice la nivel mondial, este o marcă cu o tradiţie de aproape 120 de ani în domeniul ceramic, având ca principal obiect de activitate producţia şi comercializarea de obiecte sanitare.
Noi îţi oferim şansa de a face parte din echipa Mondial şi de a te integra într-o companie internaţională stabilă, de tradiţie şi cu o lungă prezenţă în România. Îţi poţi dezvolta o carieră profesională puternică, pe termen lung, cu ajutorul mentorilor noştri, care te vor susţine de la început în pregătirea pentru preluarea responsabilităţilor.
What we expect:
- University or equal program for HR/business administration
- min. 2 years of experience in a human resources environment in a company with a complex organisation
- good labour law knowledge
- very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- very good PC skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, electronic database management software
- very good communication skills, good negotiation skills, attention to details, correctness
What awaits you:
- You will be responsible for the white-collar recruitment process and offerring support for recruitment services for manager positions
- Offer HR services and advice for personnel
- Responsible for staffing and annual headcount planning
- Maintain the organisational management / HR system on a local and global basis
- Delivery of headcount and HR reports
- Responsible for organisation of performance appraisal processes and development plans for blue-collar and white-collar staff
- Responsible for internal and external communication for all HR topics, according with the Group policy
- Offer support any other HR activities and events
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is a remarkable opportunity to join the Mondial team and to be part of an international company with a strategic investment and long-term presence in Romania and to develop a strong and long-term professional career within a very solid and reputable company.