Reporting Business Analyst for Training Partner Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Reporting Business Analyst for Training Partner Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Business
• 5+ years work experience in reporting, analysis, Visualization tools
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking
• Analyses data using desktop applications to calculate metrics and ratios that describe the Services business;
• Prepares formal reports and ad-hoc analysis for management that characterize the business performance;
• Drive Dashboards creations for different PTC internal customer;
• Ensures the alignment between systems, data and processes;
• Serves as a common interface to internal & external teams;
• Ensure data, reporting and systems accuracy;
• Provides first level support to field users in assigned areas like reporting (e.g. Oracle, SFDC);
• Participate in Operational projects designed to improve processes and systems and drive change to improve data.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.