Join the Buying Team!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VIVRE DECO active
View all jobs Join the Buying Team! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Vivre started to develop its business in 2012, becoming the most important online retailer on the Romanian market, as well as a large part of Central and Eastern Europe maintaining both its original starting culture and passion and desire to build something wonderful!
With more than 300 professionals forming the Vivre community, we emphasize both our clients, suppliers, and our motivating work environment. We deal with difficult situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reports and data, marketing and accounting efficiency.
We believe that all areas of our business are touched by professional people.
“Growth" is the word that has defined us from the very beginning. If you consider yourself a smart and enthusiastic person, our team will suit you best! Our Buying department is looking for someone to add expertise and creativity to our efforts, so we can keep growing together.
Our aim is to find new and exciting people to join us for the roles of:
● Junior Buyer;
● Buyer Hunter.
What we're looking for:
Someone to achieve the ambitious goal of being market leader:
● Experience in sales at least 2-3 years - would be a plus;
● Background in retail of goods - would be a plus;
● Good command of English (written and spoken);
● Located in Bucharest and available to travel (international);
● Relevant experience in market research, analysis, pricing (would be an asset);
● Computer skills: working with browsers, MS Office (Excel);
● Love for technology, strong attention to details and ability to perform under pressure;
● Extra language (French, Spanish, German) - would be a plus (but not mandatory).
Your main responsibilities:
If you decide to join our team depending on your role you will:
● Do market analysis and research;
● Do pricing analysis;
● Develop special projects to ensure Vivre is the most relevant resource for home & living in the region;
● Develop proposals for acquisitions according to the sales calendar (targets, KPIs) and supervises implementation in the website;
● Participate in meetings, trainings, workshops, continuous professional improvement for better commercial positioning;
● Meet & negotiate with existing suppliers regarding contractual terms (prices, delivery time) and develop a growth strategy.
What we offer:
● Attractive work environment within a dynamic team;
● Motivating salary package based on personal achievements;
● Career development within a Romanian start-up.
You can find us in the Green Gate office center (District 5, Tudor Vladimirescu Street no. 22).
Complete address and transportation: District 5, Boulevard Tudor Vladimirescu no. 22, from Unirii Metro Station to Chirigiu Station with 117 bus line or 32 tramway same station (Chirigiu) .
We are an online retailer specialised in Home & Lifestyle, operating in 8 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic. Our team consists of over 200 people: buyers, content producers, developers, marketers, operations and logistics. Our mission is to be the leading destination for home & lifestyle shopping and inspiration in CEE.
If you fit the description please apply, we'd like to meet you!