AP ACCOUNTANT (CLUJ-NAPOCA)
After the major acquisition made by ULLINK Group, Nyfix and Metabit are now a key Business Unit within Ullink, spread all over the world.
As part of your function, you position yourself as guarantor of direct support in accounts payable of central accounting team for the Nyfix and Metabit business lines.
Main knowledge and responsibilities to be acquired are primarily focused on the Order-to-Bill process as it pertains to the back office.
Your main tasks will be:
• Ensure invoices/ credit notes/ expense reports are processed accurately and on time;
• Prepare payments to suppliers;
• Monitor the invoice/ expense report validation process and ensure that approvals are received in a timely manner;
• Work closely with the other Accountants/ Controllers to ensure a smooth overall process;
• Carry out ad-hoc analysis, prepare ad-hoc reports required for month end closing;
• Liaise with suppliers and prepare vendor account reconciliations;
• Validate applications for intra-group payments;
• Participates in month-end and year-end closing;
• Assisting in improving systems, procedures and reporting;
We are seeking a curious, dynamic and with a sense of service candidate.
Graduated in Finance / Accounting, you justify an experience in an accounting firm or multi-subsidiary company. You are rigorous, autonomous and organized. You know to keep your commitments (notably in terms of content and time), feedback to the central team's state of progress and problems.
Fluency in English is essential but also speaking French it’s a plus.
Position: 2 years contract
Salary: according to your profile
Ullink is a leading provider of comprehensive low-latency connectivity and trading solutions. Ullink enables buy and sell side for international financial institutions, helping them build vendor-neutral trading environments by developing modular, global solutions for every asset class. With offices in Paris, London, Cluj, New York, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, Manila and Hong Kong, we offer exciting professional pportunities and international careers. More than 500 collaborators of 30 nationalities share our values: listen, react and innovate. Join us!