This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger Company active
View all jobs Production supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Relevant work experience and a minimum of two (2) years in a manufacturing environment and in a supervisory role.
• Work experience in heavy manufacturing or oilfield Equipment will be a distinct advantage.
• Technical understanding of the overall manufacturing and quality processes.
• Basic knowledge of special processes (e.g. painting, blasting, heat treatment, welding).
• Work experience in root cause analysis.
• Ability to analyze detailed engineering drawings.
• Experience with ISO, API 6A, ASME 9 or other relevant standards is an advantage.
• Lean Manufacturing knowledge / 6 Sigma tools are an advantage.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Ploiesti. Day to day you will be responsible for Supervise the manufacturing activity in Machining area, ensuring an efficient and cost effective manufacturing environment performed in accordance with Cameron HSE policy, quality standards and technical specifications.
• Organize and coordinate the production activity in their area of responsibility
• Responsible for preparation, communication and prioritization of the set-up plan for each machine in their area of responsibility
• Updates the set-up plan when necessary and communicates the changes to all parts involved in the process
• Runs the shift start-up meetings together with Machining Team Leader
• Is responsible for the shift hand –over in order to ensure the transfer of information between the shifts (planning, priorities, problems)
• Responsible for preparing the shift reports, and also for completing accurately the boards in their area of responsibility ;
• Verify that all steps from technology (routing) are respected in the sequence determined by the process, and is also responsible for accurate and complete reporting of the operations executed in the electronic system (MII)
• Cooperate with process engineers to provide solutions for process issues;
• Ensure the implementation of the solutions proposed by process engineers for the issues incurred in manufacturing process;
• Responsible for prioritizing and solving any problems that arise in their area of responsibility.
• Ensure that technical and quality requirements of the manufactured parts are made according to the technical specifications
• Reports maintenance issues and sends SAP maintenance notifications
• Draw up SAP requisitions for department, according to the released authority level defined in SAP;
• Responsible for the accuracy of inventory ion WIP area and for maintaining consistency between scripted and factual
• Responsible for ensuring traceability of parts in the WIP area