SAP Academy - Junior S/4HANA Logistics Consultant (1 year contract), Near Shore Center Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs SAP Academy - Junior S/4HANA Logistics Consultant (1 year contract), Near Shore Center Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP S/4HANA, short for SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, is SAP’s next-generation business suite. It is a new product fully built on the most advanced in-memory platform today – SAP HANA – and modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX). SAP S/4HANA delivers massive simplifications (customer adoption, data model, user experience, decision making, business processes, and models) and innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile-first) to help businesses run simple in a digital and networked economy.
- SAP Romania is hiring Consultants having experience in MM, SD, PP, TM or WM implementations and willing to be among the first runners of S/4HANA for Logistics.
- You will benefit from trainings and certifications related to S4/HANA to allow you the access to international projects employing the latest SAP innovation and technologies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in SOW creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meet a customer's needs
- Training and mentoring SAP junior Consultants and young graduates in SAP Solutions and industry specific business processes
- At least 2 years of SAP product implementation experience or support experience
- Knowledge of one of the SAP Logistics solutions: MM, SD, PP, TM or WM
- Ideally experienced in working in an international environment
- SAP Certification is an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree - Informatics, Computer Science, Polytechnics, Economics
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP Logistics: MM or SD or PP or TM or WM
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Well developed customer focus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
If you want to be pioneering SAP’s state of the art innovation S/4HANA product, then these should be your core traits:
- Familiar with Internet of Things, Big Data and Cloud concepts
- Innovative mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- Technical curiosity
- Will to adventure and deep dive into new technologies
- Business Romanian
- Business German
- Business English
- Ready to travel for assignments within EMEA-DACH (short term and long term) (up to 80% of working time)