Internship - SAP Big Data and Cloud Analytics (1 year contract) - Cluj
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Analytic consultants work with project managers, businesses owners, analyst teams and clients, building ETL processes, data warehouses, database prototypes, reports and implement predictive algorithms to deliver the customer requirements. They also document code, provide progress reports, and perform code review and peer feedback.
Analytic consultants job duties include developing reports, analytic applications, SQL databases and integrating various business applications.
The internship position will focus on developing the soft and hard skills to become an analytics consultant as well as give an opportunity to work in live projects together with other more experienced team members.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Studies in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Ready to travel for assignments across EMEA or worldwide up to 25% of working time
- Experience / Knowledge in software projects
- Knowledge of programming and/or database administration
- Operating systems and Network Administration is desirable
Should fit in at least one of the following profiles:
- Programming languages: C++, C#, Java, other OOP languages
- Databases: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Web programming: JSP, EJB, HTML/CSS, PHP, XML, ASP.NET
- SAP ABAP knowledge is considered a plus
- Familiar with one of the following SAP HANA, Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL, DB2, MySQL
- Relational Databases knowledge
- Database normalization and troubleshooting
- R language and/or mathematical algorithms
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Internet of Things