Cloud Service Center - Cloud Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SAP active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Service Center - Cloud Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Custom Development organization the Global Cloud Service Center plays a crucial role to drive customer success and satisfaction The Cloud Service Center is a global organization dedicated to delivering solution extensions or new functionality based on SAP Cloud Studio or SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). The mission of SAP Cloud Service Center is to be agile, innovative and flexible in providing high quality, supportable solutions. We deliver a full lifecycle of custom development services – from the strategic planning of a development project through delivery and maintenance of the solution. With locations in St. Leon-Rot, St. Ingbert, Galway, Timisoara and other locations globally we are able to leverage a global delivery model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location.
For our new EMEA Hub location in Timisoara we’re looking for a motivated developer to work with our remote delivery projects
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Beyond coding, willing to take lead positions in the projects
- Act as trusted adviser to the customer
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- Support the pre-sales activities
- Independently run initiatives to improvise processes or provide new process steps
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Ready to travel for assignments up to 25% of working time
- Possess at least 3 years of experience working in a professional software development capacity
- Ideally mixed with system integration or consulting experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
In addition to a strong technical background, the position requires strong problem-solving and consulting capabilities with the ability to adapt, rise to challenges and communicate effectively in a team environment The ideal candidate has:
- University degree, preferably in engineering (bachelor in engineering, or master degree in computer applications, business administration, or science)
- Hands on experience with SaaS and PaaS architecture, scale, security and operations
- Ability to contribute to architecture discussions, helping the team to architect and design a system
- Familiar with the development lifecycle: evaluating functional specs, preparation of technical specs, coding, reviews, unit testing, technical issue resolution
- Ability to research, prototype, design, code, test, and document new features and enhancements for software applications
- Hands-on Java experience
- Experience with Java based frameworks (ex. Spring)
- Experience with one of the databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc
- Exposure to project management or project management methodologies is an asset
- English at business level is mandatory
- Conversational German or any other language is nice to have
Are you currently living in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro or Bosnia and Herzegovina or Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and you are interested to join our center?
We're helping you move to Timisoara!