Junior ABAP Developer - ERP/HCP, Order2Cash team
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 82,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & Hana Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications and collaborations solutions. Fundamentally, IT services is enabling SAP to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
Within the Application Services organization – the Order2Cash team focuses on the on process automation and business integration of Contract Management, Order Management and Cash Collection processes to increase SAP´s efficiency and enable SAP´s growth. In particular, the portfolio of Order2Cash covers services such as contract & document management, order processing, pricing, tax determination, billing, cash collection and interface services to related application and solutions requiring the contractual situations with the customer as a foundation for their processes.
You can work on a wide variety of projects – focusing on cloud services and solutions to user experience and operations support. You can be part of IT teams who showcase SAP as the company’s first and best reference customer through the SAP Runs SAP program and close collaboration and co-innovation with our SAP standard development organization.
We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through SAP’s cutting-edge technologies to enable SAP as the digital enterprise. Customer Experience and End-User Centricity is key.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Within our IT unit to enable best in class IT solutions for our Go-to-Market and Sales business processes you will:
- be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks and complete them end-to-end with the best quality and user experience
- design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest Cloud and Platform technologies
- write high quality, efficient, maintainable, well-documented backend and frontend code
- drive continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction
- assume a creative role in creating customer-facing content
- be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- develop skill and competency on latest solutions and technologies relevant for internal processes
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed
- Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) connected with End-User Centricity
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
- Excellent English skills (German could be a big plus)
- Customer-focused, business acumen and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Programming skills (e.g. ABAP Objects, ABAP/4 or other languages)
- First experiences with SAP CRM or ERP, SAP Hybris Billing or SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) are an advantage
- Ideally 1 – 3 years of working experience or experience through internships, working student employments or first full-time jobs.
- Ability to work well in an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM