Technical Documentation Writer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Documentation Writer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Information Technology, Journalism or Communication preferred
- Experienced in technical writing
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is a must
- Attention to details, well organized
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Passion for technology and hands-on learner
In this role you will need to collect and communicate complex information in an user-friendly and effective manner, suitable to internal and external audiences.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension
- Design, draft and maintain documentation for our software products, such as user manuals, various guides, help files, release notes etc., according to established templates and practices
- Meet with subject matter experts and interface across a multi-disciplinary team in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- Ensure the publication and distribution of the created materials using the available channels
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage annually updates and revisions of the documentation
- Collaborate with translators as necessary to convert writing into a variety of languages
- Create, adapt, and follow project schedules and deadlines
- Provide effort estimation for assigned tasks
What we offer
A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions and to evolve initiatives
Opportunities to work on your own development
Cool working environment with different relaxation activities, flexible working schedule and nice social events
A competitive salary package, which will grow with your career
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars.
We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.