SAP QM Consultant - IT CE TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Act as IT QM responsible in current roll-out projects for the QM Template solutions developed. * Analyze business requirements and translate them into functional requirements * Coordinate and prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management * Write technical specifications for and/or implement enhancements/changes * Perform customizing activities for SAP QM processes * Support the authorization concept by creating & changing roles * Perform the daily operational support in several SAP systems in accordance with the Service Level agreement (SLAs) A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in IT area * Minimum 3 years of experience as SAP Consultant in QM or other Logistic area modules (e.g. PM, MM, IM/WM) with at least 1 end to end project * Functional expertise in Quality Management processes (or other Logistic processes) * ABAP (or any other programming skills) would be a plus * Ability to adapt to change and deliver high quality work under pressure * Good communication and people skills - experience dealing with users from various nationalities will be an advantage * Fluency in both written and spoken English Others: * Due to international organization, candidate needs to be willing to travel 15 - 30 days per year. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity. You will be part of an organization with an engaged and positive atmosphere and a good working climate: A challenging and dynamic job.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.