This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adient Jimbolia active
View all jobs Launch Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Driving innovation forward
Cu aproximativ 75.000 de angajați în 230 de sedii localizate în 33 de țări, Adient este lider în producția de scaune auto. În octombrie 2016 compania, cunoscută până atunci la nivel mondial ca Johnson Controls, se transformă în Adient.
• Automotive experience;
• 2 years experience in Project Management, represents an advantage;
• Other type of experience in quality, logistic, production, engineering, can be taken into consideration;
• Proactive personality;
• Advanced level of English;
• Good MS Office skills.
• Offering technical support where specialized manufacturing knowledge is required;
• Strong connection with Program Manager from the group for specification and references regarding new products;
• Collecting information regarding the new products and specifications for industrialization process;
• Creating the structures for the new articles in the system;
• Managing communication with Purchasing department for raw material ordering and laboratory for validation of new products;
• Periodical communication with PM for validation of new products regarding serial production startup;
• Follow up of production process for the first sample;
• Managing deliveries for the new products;
• Key person for communication with Commercial, Customers, Purchasing and Production regarding new products.