Senior Java Engineer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it
• Experience in developing applications using:
- Java 8
- Spring Framework & Spring Boot
- REST API, JSON
- SQL (eg. Oracle, MSSql)
- Persistency frameworks (eg. MyBatis, Hibernate)
- Test automation
- OAuth2 is a plus
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Familiar with continuous integration & continuous delivery principles and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar)
• Familiar with the DevOps concept
• Strong delivery track record
• Experience in building applications from scratch is a plus
• Developing applications using Java EE 8; Spring Framework & Spring Boot; REST API, JSON; SQL (eg. Oracle, MSSQL); Persistency frameworks (eg. MyBatis, Hibernate); Test automation.
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• Discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
• Good understanding of Software Architecture.
• Use Continuous Delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian.
• Constantly on the lookout for innovative creative solutions and new ideas.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties