Senior Java Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs Senior Java Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it
• Experience in developing applications using:
- Java 8
- Spring Framework & Spring Boot
- REST API, JSON
- SQL (eg. Oracle, MSSql)
- Persistency frameworks (eg. MyBatis, Hibernate)
- Test automation
- OAuth2 is a plus
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Familiar with continuous integration & continuous delivery principles and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar)
• Familiar with the DevOps concept
• Strong delivery track record
• Experience in building applications from scratch is a plus
• Developing applications using Java EE 8; Spring Framework & Spring Boot; REST API, JSON; SQL (eg. Oracle, MSSQL); Persistency frameworks (eg. MyBatis, Hibernate); Test automation.
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• Discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
• Good understanding of Software Architecture.
• Use Continuous Delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian.
• Constantly on the lookout for innovative creative solutions and new ideas.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties