Account Review Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2checkout active
View all jobs Account Review Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
What you need to know:
• Fluent in English
• 1-3 years experience; experience in risk/ fraud analysis/ ecommerce might represent a plus, but is not mandatory
• Critical thinking/problem solving, decision-making, customer focus, detail orientation skills
What will you do:
The purpose is to mitigate the risk through the careful research and application of compliance policies through:
• Review and evaluate new applications made by different companies that want to use 2Checkout’s ecommerce platform
• In the application process, you have to review general documentation to ensure validity and compliance standards specific to eCommerce domain
• Communicate and assist via email, with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all the details needed for the evaluation process are available
• Make a 360-business evaluation of the potential clients using in-house tools and doing external research
• Decide on their application if successful or not, while taking ownership and responsibility for the approval process of their accounts
• Review active accounts annually
In return, we offer:
• Young, dynamic team and international work environment
• Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
• Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
• Bookster subscription
• Fruits & coffee at the office