Project Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger Company active
View all jobs Project Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office.
Advanced Excel skills.
SAP experience or other ERP system application.
Good analytical skills.
Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Other languages a plus.
Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Organizational and time management skills.
Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
Ability to prioritize issues.
Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects.
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status.
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.