Infrastructure Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Train2Perform active.
Vezi toate job-urile Infrastructure Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both IT and business staff;
- Identify the work required and organize, facilitate and / or perform the work with only limited guidance from line management;
- Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach;
- Highly organize, with the ability to plan ahead for short to medium term objectives;
- Commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement;
- Demonstrable customer presentation experience to all levels of customer interface;
- At least 2 years, experience working within an IT Services or networking support capacity;
- Technical knowledge and exposure to networking, server/desktop support in a medium to large enterprise environment;
- Self-motivated and keen to develop on a technical development plan;
- Demonstrable technical capability with either virtualization, storage, backup or server OS technologies.
- Technical knowledge and exposure to Cisco, EMC, VMWare, Citrix, NetApp, Microsoft Server OS products, services, tools and processes;
- Previous experience working to deliver 24x7x365 service;
- One or more of the following: Cisco CCNA or an equivalent IT service qualification(s), VMWare VCP certification, NetApp NCDA, Microsoft MCSA certification;
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL processes.
- Ownership of support calls within the Event Management Tool (Assyst);
- Provide regular updates to both the customer and the Service Desk of open events;
- Ensure effective and rapid response to Major Incidents;
- Utilising experience and evolving technical ability to bring about resolution of technical issues and queries from customers;
- Performing as an integral member of the Infrastructure Technical Support Team providing 24x7x365 service;
- Management of information relating to customer incidents or service requests, and the effective communication of progress of such events, to customers, colleagues and 3rd parties;
- To deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA’s;
- Undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs and in line with Personal - - Development Plan agreed with Line Manager;
- Effectively manage escalation to second line engineering colleagues;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role;
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly health checks and monitoring on a 24x7 basis of systems to ensure services with minimum downtime.
- The development opportunites inside a multinational company;
- Attractive benefits package: performance bonuses, meal tickets, private medical assurance;
- Specific training programs;
- International work environment.