Accounts Payable Service Desk Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger Company active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Service Desk Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Working experience as Accounts Payable Analyst/ specialist
Experience of SAP or ERP experience- advantage
Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite
Foreign Language requirements:Advance English (comprehension, written and speech). other language is a plus
Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to research, analyze and resolve invoice exceptions
Ability to be a team player
Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
• Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Help desk inquiries within the agreed upon Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
• Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
• Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket
• Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
• Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
• Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
• Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
• Process customer credit memos
• Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
• Provide necessary AP training to business departments
• Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.