Advanced Supply Chain Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility and cost-efficiency.
* Logistic support for operational teams;
* Delivering worldwide concepts for new projects in micrologistics and processing;
* Improvement and standardization of the supply chain processes;
* Coordination of delivery concepts to worldwide customers;
* Investigate, identify and implement cost saving projects within the field of logistics processes;
* Implementation of optimum supply chain concept;
* Monitoring, analyzing and improvement of Turnrate, delivery performance and logistic costs.
* Professional knowledge in logistics and supply chain management;
* Knowledge about modern SCM and logistics processes in the automotive industry;
* Advanced knowledge of the logistics features in SAP;
* Ability to create concepts in a structured and independent way;
For our team, we are looking for a new colleague who is passionate, quality oriented, very organized, who has problem solving skills and is capable of making fast decisions.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.