Advanced Supply Chain Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Advanced Supply Chain Specialist - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility and cost-efficiency.
* Logistic support for operational teams;
* Delivering worldwide concepts for new projects in micrologistics and processing;
* Improvement and standardization of the supply chain processes;
* Coordination of delivery concepts to worldwide customers;
* Investigate, identify and implement cost saving projects within the field of logistics processes;
* Implementation of optimum supply chain concept;
* Monitoring, analyzing and improvement of Turnrate, delivery performance and logistic costs.
* Professional knowledge in logistics and supply chain management;
* Knowledge about modern SCM and logistics processes in the automotive industry;
* Advanced knowledge of the logistics features in SAP;
* Ability to create concepts in a structured and independent way;
For our team, we are looking for a new colleague who is passionate, quality oriented, very organized, who has problem solving skills and is capable of making fast decisions.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.