Workshop: Industrial design in the Age of Intelligence
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Flex active
View all ads Workshop: Industrial design in the Age of Intelligence active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Production active on Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200.000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Their manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. They also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
- Students or graduates from a Faculty with an Engineering specialization/profile as well as experienced R&D developers;
- Enthusiasts about a career in engineering.
Join the Flex SkillShop: Industrial design in the Age of Intelligence
In order to meet the challenges of the connected world, the designers and engineers in today’s industrial and consumer electronics market have to focus their efforts towards the customers and end users expectations. Time to market, innovation and out of the box vision are key attributes in a world where interconnection is the leading feature. The discussion will offer a better insight in today’s market needs.
Speaker: Mihai Lazarescu - is leading the Industrial segment in the Flex Timisoara Design and Engineering center.
When & where will we meet?
- On Friday, 16th of March, starting from 14:50.
- In Timisoara, Angajatori de TOP, Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room A.
What else you should know:
- There is a limited number of 30 participants.
- Last 9 seats available.
- Only candidates who meet the company's requirements will receive a participation confirmation on e-mail.
- You can register for one or more SkillShops, but we recommend you to pay attention to the date and beginning hours because SkillShops may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA.