Student for Accounting - Accounts Receivable - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Student for Accounting - Accounts Receivable - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Involved in the activity of Accounts Receivable.
* Responsible for database maintaining and documents verification, allocation of customers' payment advices.
* Use the WEB portals of our customers and printing, downloading documents and communication.
* Prepares reports related to his/her area of responsibility supervised by the domain responsible.
* Checks if the accounting documents related to his/her area of responsibility are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solves the inconsistencies.
* Performs periodic achieving according to company's policy.
* Use Microsoft Office and SAP program in daily work. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Qualification: Economics Course of study: Second year of study (Faculty of Economics) Language skills: English Intermediate IT skills: Microsoft office advanced
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.) * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.