Front-End Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Micro Focus active
View all jobs Front-End Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Discover the new Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | ITOperations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, and Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated UCMDB team in Cluj-Napoca as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape.
UCMDB is a configuration management database for enterprise IT organizations to document and store the business service definitions and associated infrastructure relationship. Full-fledged Java application server, UCMDB fulfills the need of the user to create a shared single version of truth to support business service management, IT service management, change management, and asset management initiatives. These initiatives help align IT efforts with business requirements and run IT operations more efficiently and effectively.
Your key tasks:
- Work in cross-functional agile scrum teams to produce and release new applications, features and improvements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals to accomplish product roadmap goals
- Fluent in English
Desired skills (a plus for):
- Good knowledge of Node.js and the NPM ecosystem
- Solid experience with RESTful, Async I/O applications
- Experience with UX design
- Experience working with GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in large-scale multi-tier software applications