Full Stack/ UI Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Micro Focus active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full Stack/ UI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Discover the new Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | ITOperations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, and Analytics
Operations Orchestration gives the unique possibility of automating a wide range of tasks that can be met in all data centers. Starting from simple operations related to operating systems, networks, databases, application servers developed by various vendors, complex and ready-to-use workflows can be assembled, leveraging the quantity of work generally done by humans and thus, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack/UI Developer to join our Operations Orchestration team in Cluj-Napoca.
Full Stack/UI Developer
Your key tasks:
- As a Full Stack or UI Developer, you will be a key member of a strong team in the larger Platform group, who is focused on delivering those aspects of the platform that streamline and improve developing and deploying applications and customizations.
- In addition to having solid UI development skills, you should also have an interest in creating tools, libraries and frameworks that other developers can use to build upon.
What do we expect?
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 or Less
- Understanding of common API technologies and communication protocols (REST, SOAP, HTTP(S), SSH, Powershell etc.)
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience with AGILE development tools & processes (GIT, SVN, Jenkins, bug tracking applications)
- Java and Spring framework knowledge is a significant advantage
- Relevant knowledge of database systems and the SQL language
- Familiar with Virtualization and Cloud technologies and applications (VMWare vSphere, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fluent business English