This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Micro Focus active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Discover the new Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, and Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Octane R&D team in Cluj-Napoca as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape.
As a DevOps Engineer you will play an integral role in implementing and executing product release processes. The role supports Micro Focus R&D by managing the source code management system, automating builds and testing, building tools and monitoring used in software deployments, and coordinating and pushing new releases to the production infrastructure. You will establish procedures and develop tools that are used by both R&D and Operations teams.
You'll use your strong technical ability to drive product releases across many different systems and teams. You'll work hard to ensure that our products are delivered with a repeatable and scalable process.
Your key tasks:
- Develop, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing and release management.
- Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development, DevOps Eng or Automation Expert
- Strong development capabilities with one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, Groovy).
- Strong familiarity with source code management systems (GIT – Advantage).
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible – Advantage).
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Experience automating release and build processes.
- Extensive knowledge of UnixLinux.
- Experience with Jenkins CI Server.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Highly motivated and autonomous.