Junior Java Developer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
The aim is to develop applications in order to connect to external financial providers, retrieve the information, process it and send it to Client's system.
There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
- Mandatory Computer Science Faculty / Cybernetics / Mathematics / Informatics graduated or in progress minimum final year of graduation
- Java Standard Edition (JSE)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- XML Transformations (XSLT, XSD, DTD)
- Unit and Mock Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian)
- Spoken English language is a must
Optional (nice to know):
- Web Services (JAX-WS)
- Apache Camel
- Java Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Apache Maven
- Stash: GIT Repository Management
- Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Kanban)
- Continuous Integration
- Spoken French is a great advantage
- Agile experience is a plus
- Additional knowledge of financial products is a plus
Ideally the applicant would have good financial knowledge, including Transport Formats and Protocols (FIX, FPML)
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.