Emerson - Internship Junior Oracle Support Analyst (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Emerson - Internship Junior Oracle Support Analyst (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Ticketing system responsibilities: creates, assigns and updates tickets, develops dashboards and views;
- Helps develop reporting tools that help identify support process bottlenecks;
- Makes sure the Oracle HR module up to date, sets up employees and assignments based on the business needs;
- Develops and maintains process flows, test scripts and training documentation related to all Oracle modules;
- Builds up and maintains the Oracle Support SharePoint by creating a knowledge-base for end users where all relevant documentation is stored: configuration sheets, process flows, test scripts, trainings, etc.;
- Conducts preliminary research on support tickets;
- Solves minor system issues or requests from end-users;
- Data validation to ensure Oracle master data meets all data standards
- Update master data as required
- Ability to design, document and run routine tests and modifications to ensure that data is accurate.
- Any other requests related to day to day activity.
- BA Degree or equivalent educational certificate preferred;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written);
- Competent user of MS Office tools;
- Customer focused attitude;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, independent
- Ability to use their own initiative to complete tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules;
- Motivation to build a career in IT functional support highly recommended.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.