This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Premium IT Technologies active
View all jobs Digital Marketer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.Requirements
- Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
- Very well organised with a great attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing principles and processes
- A proactive person constantly displaying initiative and driving improvements – goes above and beyond the day to day requirements of the role
- A quick learner who can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high quality of output
- Ability to plan and deliver marketing strategies across the brand to encourage growth.
- Good understanding of all back-office programs and relevant tools used for CRM and digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Deciding on the appropriate marketing platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information. -
- Analysing and mapping these touch points and maximising their commercial opportunity.
- Set up requested targeted emailing campaigns per business area. Work closely with all relevant departments involved in the process.
- Participate in all testing activities - implementation of new HTML templates, adding new content to the website, optimising the functionalities of the back-office programs and tools, integration of new digital marketing projects.
- Strong focus on mobile user experience and willingness to A/B test both UX and marketing promotions, including but not limited to actual bonus offers, contents within promotional communication, etc.
- Manage website content for all marketing promotions and ensure an accurate user experience on all platforms and in all targeted languages.
- Research and stay up to date with new digital trends that could impact brand consolidation and improve the user experience.
- Create and deliver periodic reports
- Participate in all brainstorming and pre-planning activates of future digital marketing projects.
- Be proactive and constantly willing to learn new things and bring and active contribution to the team.