Technical support with Italian/German
We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Previous similar work experience in technical support operations, including troubleshooting and supporting computer applications and operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows OS and troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
- Technical experience configuring and supporting networked workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment
- Troubleshooting ability
- Proven skills in troubleshooting complex technical problems, both hardware and software
- Demonstrated ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages in the require language field, on a priority established by the team leader
- Handling emails/web cases/chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time
- Troubleshooting IT problems according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process training
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed
- Accurate, complete and correct documentation of the resolution implemented or workaround applied, mentioning the knowledge article used, for all incidents and service requests handled
- Following-up with other resolver groups for closing open tickets as per end-user requests
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions; this activity is completed through the creation of a new SOP, that will be reviewed by the process trainer and published in the Knowledge Base
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated – VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks;
- Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using the LEAN methodology and tools
- Successfully completing the License To Operate (LTO) and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated – VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks.