Language Quality Expert | Italian or German
As Language Quality Expert you will join an international team of professionals responsible for the implementation of client projects. You will assist on a wide range of research projects including surveying, discussions and observational research and gain important industry knowledge and experience.
Through our internal training-program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. This position is a perfect fit for graduates in the beginning of their career with a passion for languages and a strong interest in marketing and/or market research.
- You adjust lay-out and format of Word questionnaires and topic guides in PowerPoint in different languages in line with our quality requirements.
- You implement textual questionnaires and topic guides in our software system, as a basis for technical implementation of the online questionnaire or research community.
- Before a questionnaire is sent to our clients and/or respondents it is checked on several levels. You perform the last quality check of all online questionnaires, including control of spelling mistakes, logic of the questionnaire, user friendliness, correct implementation of visuals…
- Responses to open ended questions need to be categorized or coded in order to quantify them. You analyze those responses and deliver the results in a reporting format to the project manager.
- In relation to observational research projects:
- You are in charge of the data gathering process together with your IT colleagues: briefing, data quality check, data cleaning…
- You assist with basic coding in text analytics
- As part of a bigger team, you closely work with project managers who you keep informed on the progress and project status.
- Bachelor degree in advanced languages or other similar education
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in a language related role
- Excellent knowledge of Italian or German, both spoken and written. Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of any other language is highly valued in our team (such as French, Dutch or Spanish).
Skills that can be a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Affinity with social media & market research
- Punctual, accurate & striving for perfection
- A genuine team player
- Immune to stress
- Eager to learn
- Fun to work with :-)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
Next to our strong team culture, the job comes with some other remarkable perks:
- Competitive salary, including meal vouchers and fitness card
- Extensive health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work a few hours from home when the plumber comes by, thanks to our adapted technologies
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year
- Relax area within the office, including Xbox and massage chair