Acquisition & Fieldwork Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InSites Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Acquisition & Fieldwork Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 9 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.
At InSites Consulting we believe in a strong collaboration & engagement with consumers to help shape the future of our client’s brands. Reaching out to the right consumers during a research project is crucial to address the research objectives appropriately. For each project we carefully select a group of consumers that is interested to participate in market research and voice their opinion via online communities or surveys.
These consumers are contacted and recruited through online panels, based on detailed profiling and specifications by the client. Both the consumer recruitment and the actual completion of the surveys happen online.
As Acquisition & Fieldwork Manager you are part of our Panel Management team that is engaging panel members all over the world to participate in our market research projects. You will be responsible for panel sourcing on the research projects we conduct. Through our internal training program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job, supported by our local team Timisoara as well as our other teams in the rest of Europe.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and implement new and on-going projects, using the internal and/or external tools
- Closely monitor the quality of the sample recruited in our research projects
- Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines to partners
- Project coordination with external partners
- Provide timely status report, project analysis and recommendations to Project Manager
- Report to Project Manager the evolution of field recruitment
- Explain field evolution and investigate recruitment performance
- Create action plan if field is not going as initially planned
- Anticipate field evolution and prepare in advance back up plans
- Send requests and work closely with the dedicated department (CATs) for onboarding new partners on projects
- Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Prepare invoices by completing in time the costs per partner in the dedicated folder
- Ensure that projects are delivered in time, on budget and meet the initial requirement
General requirements & interests
- Bachelor degree . Marketing, Communication, Languages or a similar study is a plus
- 2-5 years experience in market research, customer service or sales support, preferably in an international environment
- Proficient in English
- Excellent PC skills, strong interest in IT is a plus
- Strong interest in market research
- Dedicated to offering professional service delivery
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities
- Flexible towards changes in day to day planning
- Communicative and assertive
- Stress resistant
- Customer service minded
- Accurate and striving for perfection
- A genuine team player
- Eager to learn
- Analytical problem solver
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Mondays, fresh soups on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year